2022 KTM 390 Duke - NO FREIGHT, NO SET UP JUST PRICE, TAXES AND DMV!
The KTM 390 DUKE is a pure example of what draws so many to the thrill of street motorcycling. This Corner Rocket maximizes enjoyment and user value, taking the honors wherever nimble handling counts. Light as a feather, powerful and packed with state-of-the-art technology, it guarantees a thrilling ride, whether you're fighting your way through the urban jungle or carving your name into a forest of bends.
- The KTM 390 DUKE engine not only delivers arm-wrenching torque and hair-raising acceleration, but also good manners in everyday use, all with outstanding fuel economy. This lightweight, compact engine really packs a punch and with 32 kW (44 hp) it's one of the most powerful options out there for A2 riders. Thanks to the ingenious intake design and the meticulous fuel injection system, the KTM 390 DUKE is ready and waiting to tear-up the streets and the circuits alike.
- Power and Torque
- A bike as compact and nimble as this one, deserves to pack a solid punch. With impressive power and a dry weight of just 149 kg 328.5 lbs, we did it justice. Thanks to the ingenious intake and exhaust system, the 46 mm throttle body and the meticulous fuel injection system, this strong stroker is ready to leave the rest of the traffic behind at the twist of your wrist.
- Slipper clutch
- Not only does the slipper clutch open when the engine back-torque becomes too high, it also assists when you open the throttle. The former prevents rear wheel chatter when braking sharply or decelerating – and gives the wheel just that bit of braking for a controlled rear wheel slide. The latter allows the clutch to be pulled and controlled with just one trigger-happy finger – saving you energy and offering greater control – just like the pros.
- The KTM 390 DUKE comes as standard with ultra-lightweight, high-performance upside-down WP forks. Using the latest open-cartridge technology, these forks not only perform above expectations when pushed to the limits, but are also nice and easy to maintain. This makes them perfect for all aspects of riding, from relaxed cruising to hammering around on closed circuits and everything in between.
- As light as they are stable, the 17-inch cast alloy racing wheels help you put the power down with confidence, utilizing a 110 mm wide tire at the front and an impressive 150 mm at the rear. Wrapped in premium rubber, the pro-spec tires will keep your KTM 390 DUKE glued to the road. They offer outstanding grip in both wet and dry conditions, as well as providing supreme durability, even for riders that know how to push tires to their absolute limits.
- Hi-tech upright handlebars offer KTM 390 DUKE riders a controlled yet aggressive body position, allowing you to dominate in all aspects of riding. From destroying corners to pulling the perfect stoppie, these bars will give you the balance and confidence you need to attack the road like never before. Clutch and brake levers are fully adjustable, allowing you to customize your cockpit to suit your individual riding style.
- Hand levers
- The clutch and break lever are adjustable in order to match the needs of any rider's hand type.