2023 Honda CBR1000RR - NO FREIGHT, NO PREP, JUST PRICE, TAXES AND DMV FEES
The world calls the Honda CBR1000RR a Superbike for a reason: Because nothing short of a jet fighter offers the kind of immediate performance, reactive handling, and raw power that a CBR1000RR will give you. Anyone can make a motorcycle seem exciting on a video game, but the CBR1000RR delivers where it really counts: in the real world, in the canyons, or on the track. It all starts, of course, with its spectacular inline-four flat-crank engine, delivering visceral, analog power like nothing else can. Surround that with a twin-spar aluminum chassis, give it premium suspension front and rear, and wrap it all up in aerodynamic bodywork that works as good as it looks. You get to choose between two versions, with or without anti-lock brakes. The 2023 CBR1000RR —motorcycles that make no apologies for being the best.
- FULL LED LIGHTING PACKAGE: Headlights, taillights, turn signals—with the CBR1000RRs it’s all done with lightweight, efficient, cool LEDs.
- TFT DISPLAY: TFT means an instrument display that’s lighter and easier to read than previous LCD designs.
- ASSISTED SLIPPER CLUTCH: Superbikes can deliver a great deal of back-torque through the driveline, upsetting handling—not the CBR1000RR models. Its Honda-designed assisted slipper clutch is the same type used on our MotoGP bikes. The design does away with the need for heavy clutch springs, ensuring full power transmission with smooth shifting and a light clutch pull at the lever.
- EFFICIENT RADIATOR DESIGN: Almost an inch narrower than on our previous-generation CBR1000RR, and featuring a high-density core. Plus the radiator tucks in tighter and cools just as efficiently.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SUB-FRAME: Almost a full pound lighter than our previous generation, the CBR1000RR sub-frame further refines our mass centralization efforts. Light is always right, and this is the lightest CBR1000RR we’ve ever produced.
- SLIMMER ERGONOMICS: The CBR1000RR is much slimmer than previous models in the tank/seat junction area, and also in the upper cowl (more than 24mm trimmer than the previous generation). This improves aerodynamics, and the narrow tank makes it easier for the rider to tuck in out of the wind.
- HI-PERFORMANCE FOUR-CYLINDER ENGINE: Featuring high-compression pistons, the CBR1000RR revs like only a flat-plane inline-four can. It also makes ten horsepower more than our previous generation CBR1000RR.
- DUAL-STAGE FUEL INJECTION: The CBR1000RR features two sets of injectors per cylinder for both low- and high-rpm performance, instantaneous high-rpm response and great low-rpm metering and clean running. Refined EFI settings make the engine even more manageable, with smoother throttle response specifically at smaller throttle openings.
- THROTTLE BY WIRE: The CBR1000RR's throttle-by-wire system works in concert with our Honda Selectable Torque Control. With the two, you get your choice of three engine power-delivery modes, plus two which you can custom program yourself.
- Honda ELECTRONIC STEERING DAMPER: Most steering dampers only sense handlebar-deflection speed. The Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) is way more sophisticated. It also detects vehicle speed, and adjusts damping proportionally. That helps maintain low-speed maneuverability while providing excellent, predictable high-speed handling.
- Honda SELECTABLE TORQUE CONTROL (HSTC): With Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), we’ve got your back, but you’re in control. Here’s how it works: The system automatically adjusts engine power and grip to optimize torque at the rear wheel, reducing rear-wheel slip. You get your choice of five power curves, ten torque-control levels, three engine-braking levels, and now three selectable levels of wheelie control so it’s easier than ever to dial your bike in at the track.