2023 KTM EXC 350 F
Widely known for its 250-like agility and 450-like power, the KTM 350 EXC-F has become a dual-sport to be reckoned with. Thanks to its potent combination of sheer ride ability and next-level capability in any terrain, it holds all the cards in the dual-sport world.
BODYWORK & GRAPHICS
- DECALS: Drawing inspiration from the RED BULL KTM FACTORY RACING TEAM, the 2023 KTM EXC-F range features an orange-coated frame and boasts a bold 90s inspired color scheme, using the tried and tested in-mold graphics application for greater friction and fade resistance, meaning your steed will look factory-fresh after even the toughest time spent on the trails.
- FRAME: All KTM EXC models feature high-tech, lightweight Chromoly steel frames with race-derived geometry, optimal stiffness, and unparalleled feedback for the rider. This translates into a playful handling character, with remarkable stability at speed - not to mention FACTORY RACING style thanks to the striking orange coating. The subframe is made of extra-light and ultra-stable aluminum profiles, weighing less than 900 grams providing rear fender stability and durability in the event of a loop out.
- SWINGARM: The KTM 350 EXC-F features a one-piece aluminum swingarm, which is manufactured using a gravity die-cast production process. This results in exceptional strength at the lowest possible weight and the perfect flex behavior.
- WHEELS: KTM uses lightweight, CNC-machined hubs and high-end GIANT rims on all EXC models. These guarantee maximum stability and the bare minimum weight, while aluminum spoke nipples feature an innovative design, which reduces the need to continuously tighten the spokes.
- TIRES: Dual purpose, puncture-resistant Continental TKC 80 tires are designed for all-day riding comfort, with extreme grip and performance across any terrain, on road or off.
- SUSPENSION: For 2023, all KTM EXC-F models feature top-shelf WP suspension systems, focused on providing all riders of all levels with unmatched performance and consistency across all terrain types.
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Leading the way in dual-sport-focused suspension, these adjustable 48 mm diameter WP XPLOR upside-down forks provide unmatched performance from both expert and amateur riders alike. Adjustability also comes easily, with compression damping dialed in on the left fork and rebound on the right.
- REAR SUSPENSION: The race-proven and fully adjustable WP XPLOR shock absorber features conical bushings between the pistons that allow for reduced suspension fade and wear. And, not only is this PDS rear suspension design the of choice of champions in the quest for podiums, but it also leads the way when it comes to providing maximum traction for the rear wheel.